Friday 27 February 2015

The horror, the horror


I occasionally get to blog about my activities whilst wearing my Horror Hat. This is a BIGGIE and I am just SO thrilled!

My short story The Coat Off His Back has been chosen by legendary anthologist Ellen Datlow for The Best Horror of the Year vol. Seven (due out in August).

Pre-order at Amazon US : Amazon UK

It was originally published in Terror Tales of Yorkshire (ed. Paul Finch). Writing it involved a lot of research into highwayman Dick Turpin and some very careful stitching together of genuine historical facts. It's a nasty little story and I am quite proud of it!

TToY at Amazon US : Amazon UK

2 comments:

Unknown said...

This is wonderful news! Congratulations!

Nym Nix said...

Wow, that is a seriously fantastic achievement. Congratulations.